Website users agree that COINHAB D.O.O. can procide collected data to suppliers, servers administrators, external providers of electronic messages and other related companies and / or third parties which are, in accordance with the rules applicable to the acquisition, processing, transmission or storage of personal data based on these regulations, the personal consent of the individual or a contractual relationship.
Whenever a user accesses a web page, the general, impersonal data (users, number of visits, average time of visit on the site, pages visited), is automatically logged (not as part of registration). This information COINHAB D.O.O. uses to measure the attractiveness of our websites and improving the content and usability. The data is not subject to further consideration and not disclosed to any third party.
To prevent unauthorized access to acquired data or their disclosure, to maintain the accuracy of personal information and ensure their proper use, COINHAB D.O.O. use appropriate technical and managerial procedures to safeguard the information it gathers and yet it can come unintentionally missues. Since the company website COINHAB D.O.O. uses and refers to certain links to other external websites that are not directly related to the company, COINHAB D.O.O. assumes no responsibility for data protection on these websites and advises the user to read the privacy policies on said websites.
Data usage and storing
profile picture of user`s choice, uploaded by user itself and is shown in the list of joined users on the project page and in the list of last joined users. The administrator reserves the right to remove the profile image, if it proves to promote religious, racial, or national intolerance.
• Profile picture: - profile picture of user`s choice, uploaded by user itself and is shown in the list of joined users on the project page and in the list of last joined users. The administrator reserves the right to remove the profile image, if it proves to promote religious, racial, or national intolerance. The user guarantees that he is the owner of the motif or that he has obtained the explicit consent of the owner and / or person depicted in the image to use his motif, and that the system administrator will not violate any personality or other rights of third parties, intellectual property. The administrator may request written evidence of the consent of the person depicted in the image or the ownership of the motif.
• Facebook ID - a unique identifier number of the Facebook web portal with which the user shows his identity. It only applies to users who have registered via the "Facebook registration" feature. have linked their existing account on the Coinhab platform with their Facebook account.
• GMail ID - a unique identifier of the GMail Web system with which the user exhibits his identity. Applies only to users who have registered via the "Register with a gmail account" feature or have themselves linked their existing account on the Coinhab platform with a GMail account.
• Name and surname - name and surname or a nickname entered by the user at the time of registration. It is used for internal differentiation between users to which only the system administrator has access. In publicly accessible parts of the platform, which are: a list of joined users, a list of users joined with the project and a list of recent active users, the user's identity is protected by removing the user's surname.
• Phone number - mobile or landline number on which the user is accessible. It is used to contact the user exclusively by the system administrator in the following cases: validation of the application data, checking the interest for the project that falls within the criteria of the user's wishes for the real estate, and for any information about the notification of operation or the failure of the operation of the online system.
• Birth date - user's birthday. Used exclusively for internal processing and segmentation of users.
• Address - the address of the user's residence used for internal processing, sending of letters of cooperation and contracts. In the case of a cooperation agreement, the address shall also be used to inform user about the real estate for which the contract was signed.
Cookies are small files that are stored on the computer or device with which the site was visited. Coinhab's cookies are collected for the purpose of providing a better user experience, recording a user session, and monitoring activities on the online system. Users can delete or block cookies at any time by modifying the settings of their web browser. The site uses the following cookies:
• Coinhab (coinhab): a cookie to record a user's session, and store data about visits to individual sub-pages. Validity period: 6 months.
• Facebook (fr): Facebook Pixel cookie is used for site visit statistics and measurement of user conversions. The validity period is 3 months.
• Google Analytics: a set of cookies to measure a website visit. Cookies used: _ga (validity 2 years), _gate (validity of 1 minute), _gid (validity 1 day).
• Smartlook (smartlookCookie): cookie used for graphical display of the user's movement per pages and sub pages of the web system. It is used to detect weaknesses in system functionality. Duration: until you exit the site or close your browser.
Last revision, 25.4.2018